PLANTATION

PT Ichtiar Gusti Pudi 

Gandaria 8 Suite 16A, Gandaria City,

Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Kebayoran Lama,

Jakarta Selatan 12240,

Indonesia.

Tel: (+6221) 2930 3521 Fax: (+6221) 2930 3565 




Date of Incorporation
January 1994 
Commenced Operation
June 2005 
Corporate Information
  • PTIGP authorised share capital of IDR1,000 million and issued and paid up capital of IDR250 million. IGP's estates are located in Landak, West Kalimantan Province, Indonesia.
  • In December 2004, Ahmad Zaki Resources Berhad ("AZRB") acquired 95% equity interest in PTIGP while the remaining 5% is owned by a local investor
  • First planting commenced in 2007.
Approval Type Area (ha) Location
HGU 7,740 Amboyo Selatan, Ngabang
IL 1 6,511 Ngabang and Sengah Temila
IL 2 2,309 Dusun Kota Baru, Ngabang
IL 3 4,547 Dusun Nyari, Entikong
Total 21,107
          



➢  The oil palm plantation area